Main Salmon River rafting is a trip everybody should experience!
This trip begins in Boise, Idaho. Upon arrival you will be transfered to Salmon City where you will spend the first night of your trip. This night you will meet the rest of your group and your river guide.
The next morning you will be shuttled to Corn Creek where your river trip will begin. On the June 3 through the July 2nd trips for the next 5 days and 4 nights you will enjoy the beautiful scenery, exciting rapids, and view a variety of wildlife. On the July 10 through September 4th trips you will have and extra day, meaning 6 days and 5 nights to enjoy this wonderful trip.
The last day of your trip you will enjoy a few great rapids and then arrive at the take-out. From here you will be shuttled by bus back to Boise.
YOUR VACATION INCLUDES:
- First night accommodations
- Transfer to river
- Sightseeing river trip
- Expert guide service
- Complete camping equipment (tent, sleeping bag, ground pad, waterproof duffel, utensils, chair)
- Three meals a day on river, plus snacks
- Transfer by bus from Carey Creek to Boise Airport
- $4.00 per day recreation enhancement act fee
Salmon River Ratings
CLASS III: More whitewater. Longer rapids requiring maneuvering.
CLASS IV: Long, continuous rapids with precise maneuvering required.