Main Salmon River rafting is a trip everybody should experience!
This trip begins in Boise, Idaho. Upon arrival you will be transfered to Salmon City where you will spend the first night of your trip. This night you will meet the rest of your group and your river guide.
The next morning you will be shuttled to Corn Creek where your river trip will begin. You will spend the next 3 full days and nights floating down the river, enjoying the scenery, wildlife, and gourmet meals. For the first 2 nights of your trip you will be camping along the beautiful sandy beaches."
The last morning of your trip you will be flown out of the canyon back to Boise.
The Salmon River is a the ideal trip for both first time rafters and the experienced. It is a great trip for families, friends and the single traveler!
YOUR VACATION INCLUDES:
- First night accommodations
- Transfer to river
- Sightseeing river trip
- Expert guide service
- Complete camping equipment (tent, sleeping bag, ground pad, waterproof duffel, utensils, chair)
- Three meals a day on river, plus snacks
- 4th night at Mackay Bar Lodge
- Charter flight from Lodge to Boise airport
- $4.00 per day recreation enhancement act fee
Salmon River Ratings
CLASS III: More whitewater. Longer rapids requiring maneuvering.
CLASS IV: Long, continuous rapids with precise maneuvering required.